It is important to note that creating an online quote is the same process as shopping for items. So, all you have to do is shop the site, insert items into your shopping cart then go through the checkout process. The only difference is that on the payment page (last step), instead of paying for it or using a PO number, just click the button that says, 'Save for Online Quote'. The order will then be saved in your profile. So, you can print out the order and once you have it approved, go back into your account and type in a PO number for that particular order and submit the order.
But, here is a step-by-step process, if you need further assistance:
- Browse the site and put items in your basket as you normally would.
- On the cart page, select your shipping method
- Select 'Checkout' on the cart page
- Login to your existing account, or create an account if you don't have one
- Verify/enter in your shipping and billing information, proceed to next page.
- Instead of entering in a PO number just click 'Save for Online Quote'
- After a quote is created you are UNABLE to make any changes to the quote or shipping methods. If you need to make any changes a new quote will need to be created.
It is then saved in your order history. When you get approval for this quote, log back in and view the order and enter in the PO number and submit the order. We will then fulfill your order.
NOTE: Quotes are valid for 30 days from the date it is created